Re-Feminist History - badass women in history

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Vacation mode activated

Well guys, I’m in official vacation  mode! I’ll be in Hawaii this coming week. I am leaving the transits thru the end of June. Key dates are the Summer Solstice, and the New moon in Cancer.  If I find myself with some time on my hands I’ll post some details for you.  If you are on Instagram, follow @i_am_kellymc. I may just post a picture of myself on the beach with a drink in my hand and a flower in my hair. Stay tuned. Enjoy this week’s energy, be grateful for what you have, be open to receiving more by believing in your intrinsic worth.  



June 20

Mercury sextile Jupiter

June 21

Venus trine Pluto

Sun enters cancer  (SUMMER SOLSTICE

If you wanna go all out, invite your friends over for a potluck, sing some songs around a bonfire and write some intentions for releasing something or a question you’d like answered by the Universe. and burn it.  If you wanna keep it simple, get some fresh flowers and light some candles.  Treat yourself to some summer fruits and berries and my favorite summer drink- limoncello.  No matter how you mark this halfway point of the year, express gratitude for what you have. 

June 22

Venus enters Gemini   

June 23

Saturn sextile Eris

June 27

Mars sextile Saturn

Mars conjunct Eris

June 28

Neptune turns retrograde

Sun square Jupiter

Cancer New moon  7:53pm PDT - you could do something similar as what I described for the solstice. I think I might incorporate some water into the ceremony, maybe a ceremonial shower with some eucalyptus leaves or a scented shower bomb.  Exfoliate the first half of this year off and let it rinse away, allowing you to begin new projects with fresh energy.  Lilith is close to this moon, so embrace your sexuality and goddess nature, and the power of your feminine energy.  

Venus sextile Jupiter